Sunday, November 11, 2012

Mekare-Kare @ Black Wire Records





Mekare-Kare playing their most condensed set of the tour at the last show of the tour at Black Wire Records in Sydney, 13th November 2012. This was the only set I recorded because I forgot to buy batteries*. Thanks to  Making and Dead China Doll, who were both excellent, for the excellent gear. Black Wire are having some problems at the moment that are similar to the situation at Dada's. Hopefully both can pull through and music will win**.


Get it HERE.




We went to a party afterwards, I swiped a full open bottle of cptn morgan from Kenta and Matts friend who left early, skulled it in 10 mins then blacked out*, pretty weird since I have about an average midland tolerance but I was totally fucked and got alcohol poisoning and shit but it was hilarious. Soz Syddy.

* hashtagtoy.
**hashtaggoodluckwerefucked

No comments:

Post a Comment